Leapfrog 3D Printers launches a brand new product: the Creatr XL. Inspired by the popular Creatr 3D printer, the Creatr XL is twice as high, tripling the maximum build height. The build volume of the Creatr XL is an impressive 230x270x600 mm, making the maximum print volume 37.2 liter. This expands the range of applications immensely, meeting the growing need by a lot of consumers for a large build height. Leapfrog 3D Printers’ objective is to make high-end techniques affordable and accessible for a wide audience, and that’s exactly what they do with the Creatr XL.
- Fabricates parts up to 600 x 270 x 230 mm (H x W x D) in size or 37.2 liters in volume
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 0.05 mm
- Fabricates parts using 1.75-mm ABS, laybrick, nylon, PLA, or PVA filament (sold separately)
- Dual extruders can simultaneously print two colors or materials
- Heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts